learn as if you were to live forever
[html]i'm glad you did!!

Oak turned at the voice of the male, meeting green eyes and a timber pattered pelt. There was nothing hard about the nameless wolf’s tone, and yet Oak’s body fell into a more submissive state. His ears turned slightly, to show his lack of assertiveness and he dipped his nose just as simply and softly as he spoke. Good day. He replied, smelling Lilin upon the male causing him to understand his position among Vinátta. This was her mate, as such things were easy to distinguish using scent, and thus the alpha of the territory. Oak had not been a loner for so long that he had lost the social habits of his kind.

I’m Oak. He added, closing the distance so that the higher male would not have to. Followers came to leaders, just as pups came to their mother. The red wolf paused at an appropriate distance; Lilin accepted my friend Cassia and myself not too long ago. I was just getting to know the borders. He had wondered what Saul would look like when Lilin had spoken his name the first day that Oak had arrived with Cassia, and as the male’s blue eyes glanced over Saul he felt comfortable in the other male’s presence. There was something easy going and calm about the two leaders. They were younger then the matriarchs of his last pack had been and Oak felt as if he could quickly relate to them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread