learn as if you were to live forever
[html]

[328]
sorry for the wait sweety <33

Saul Chibi is by Requiem!

The bright male turned and it seemed as though it was an immediate reaction that caused a more submissive posture to take the male over. Despite the months Saul had been in this position of alpha, it was sometimes still strange to see another shrink back, ears and tail lowered, eyes averted from him. He also understood that it was necessary- unlike New Dawn, they did not uphold the usual wolf traditions but they would never break away from instinctive dominant or submissive behaviour to one above or below. The greeting from the red male caused an involuntary nod from the Virding- it was indeed a good day. Lips quirking slightly up at his inward humour, Saul watched as the male took steps towards him.

He was pleased when the opposing male introduced himself, his face alighting in a grin. Lilin had told him of the pair that had joined recently, after admitting she'd been out to the borders to accept them in the first place. I'm Saul Stormbringer, Lilin's mate and co-leader. He offered with a crooked grin. It always gave him great pleasure to label himself as Lilin's mate, and likewise it gave him please to call her his. Oak continued and Saul nodded softly, another smile spreading across his lips. I'm glad both of you seem to have the same idea- I met Cassia not long ago doing the same thing. I'm grateful you both have an interest in the borders. He offered, his mind unwillingly throwing thoughts of those scents that he almost never found on the borders.

Are you enjoying yourself so far? He asked, enquiring not only after the border patrol but Vinátta in general. Temeraire had informed him not long ago that Ink was fitting in well and Saul was glad the boy had found a home in their forests. He hoped it would be similar with the new pair- he never wanted his members to feel uncomfortable in their lands.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread