learn as if you were to live forever
[html]no worries!

Oak was right in his assumption, this was indeed the male belonging to Lilin and thus his alpha. Once Saul spoke again Oak’s nature softly changed back into his normal posture and forward ears. He had not found the alphess demanding submission and he saw that Saul was the same. They were comfortable in their high position without the ones below them needing to show their devotion through an averted gaze and in the lines of their ears and tails. It was how he had felt as a Dreamer, giving respect meant that he would be shown respect as well.

He was not surprised that Cassia had been found doing something similar, the two wolves always seemed to be on the same page. More often then not they would set out to do border sweeps separately, but then run into one another and finish the job together. It’s a basic task but beneficial. And with another pack so close, it is pertinent that we keep a close eye on the boarders. Oak returned, setting a hand on the axe that he wore. There was something about the northern pack that made him uneasy, and he had great interest in understanding them.

Yes. I only just returned, I went to tell my mother of the pack and she has agreed to come and join as well. So I wanted to get to know the lands. he explained.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread