Matters of commerce
[html]
text goes here

His arm throbbed, but nothing more. And still he worried for his own well being. With children on the way, one might have thought he'd be more occupied with preparation for them, but his own health selfishly took precedence. Either way, Tony supposed, it won't be for another few weeks, I'm free to think of myself until then. Pain plagued everywhere else in his body though. Every twist and movement pulled at the tight skin where small cuts still lay. Nothing enough to scar, but pain all the same. His ribs were battered and bruised painfully too, none broken or fractured, and his lungs still heaved heavily having been badly winded. But he was still up and on his feet. Something he was proud of.

Ear swivelled sudden at a call. One for a blacksmith. He wasn't one in rank, no, he'd yet to earn that. But he was one by personal trade, so off he went. He moved slowly, his mass and injuries bearing down on him. But as he was still fairly close by, he reached the borders soon enough. 'Y' called f' a smith?' he questioned with with a gruff sigh, tired from his short journey.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread