Matters of commerce
[html]

Word Count → 312 :: OOC

Keldava had been looking forwards to the trade. Even if she couldn’t use it until her hand had healed a bit more getting something new was always nice, and was satisfying when she was trading for it with her own goods. Unfortunately now that somebody had actually answered her call her tongue seemed to have retreated back down her throat, leaving her stuttering and fidgeting as she tried to start talking.

The Casa member’s appearance didn’t help much either. She had some inkling that members of a warrior pack were likely to be large but this was just ridiculous! Standing at almost average height and fairly heavily muscled – both despite not being quite done growing yet – had meant that Keldava usually felt like she was decently sized, but next to the member that had come to greet her she felt like a small child again! The fact that he seemed injured somewhat calmed her down slightly; from the look of him she might not be able to fight him, but she could sure as hell run away from him if need be.

When the man evidently got tired of waiting for her to talk and asked if she had called Keldava stuttered for a few more seconds before managing to speak, ”I… I, er, yeah. I’m Keldava from Cercatori D’Arte. I was… I was wanting to trade. Umm, are you alright?” Keldava had never before been particularly nervous when talking to strangers but between Amy and Jace her confidence had taken several large hits in the past months and it was affecting her in ways she wasn’t expecting up until she suddenly broke out in nervous stutters, as now. For a moment Keldava wished that she had brought Devini along with her; the young kitten wouldn’t particularly be of any use here but her presence would have been calming to Keldava nonetheless.

<style type="text/css">
.kelstreamip b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.kelstreamip .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kelstreamip {width:100%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#0c0c03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yl4cV.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:400px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e8e48; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:150px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread