Matters of commerce
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Dull ochre eyes inspected the girl. Doggish and much smaller than him, though wasn't everyone. He himself wasn't as tall as his brother and father, but he could easily best them with his strength. The thick, curly shag mane than trailed down his back moved as he nodded slowly. Even with his broken arm smithing was easy enough,it wasn't as if he moved much while doing it and it wasn't as if he could feel anything with it. 'Wha' did y' wan'?' Tony questioned gruffly, but not unhappily. He was more than happy to get work done,it got things off of his mind well enough. 'An' if y' intend t' trade f' i' wha' d'y 'ave?'. Blankets and things for puppies were stuff he'd want. He doubted he'd be on very good standing by time they arrive with Neela, so perhaps gifts for them and the promise and proof he'd be there to help would be repayment enough.

He scoffed with a loud grunt when the Cercatori girl spoke. 'S' nuffin'...' he dismissed vaguely, 'I'd be more worried 'bout a lil' 'un lik' y'['b], he pointed out. Gesturing to her hand, [b]'Look like 'y bin thru hell y'self...' he smirked. It was a dull, lifeless twitch in his lips but a grin nonetheless. And a surprisingly gentle one at that.

<style type="text/css">
.libertytony b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c5366; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.libertytony p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.libertytony {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#2b2620; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... dd760a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.libertytony-border1 {width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread