Matters of commerce
[html]
short ;-;

Ochre eyes watched the timid girl stoically, nodding every so often in agreement to her words. 'S do'ble' he murmured softly, 'How tall 'a y'?' he asked. After all, sizing it would be easier with her measurements. Granted it would have been easier for her to stick around while he got it done but he supposed she wouldn't want to wait around in some foreign pack for a few days either way.

Tony nodded crossing his arms over his chest. 'Well. If y' need a sheath I can use somm'a tha' leather f' i'.... And if y' got those furs to spare, I go' kids on th' way tha'd benefit from tha'. He shifted his large weight to his other leg out of childish impatience (he still wasn't that grown up yet) he nodded, 'Yeah. Ah can get tha' done f' y'. Few days maybe though' he answered softly.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread