Hit Me With Your Best Shot
As she kept re-reading her mate's letter, she kept going back to Tal's words of what Liam had done to Gemma. She recognized her name and remembered her being her near twin, though a bit more voluptuous then Ayasha. But what Tal said he did to her, as well as implied, Ayasha didn’t want to believe but knew deep down that it was entirely likely that he would do that. She wasn’t sure how to deal with that, the fact that he had cheated on her and then hurt the female, in front of her pups nonetheless.

She frowned slightly but looked up at the sound of someone coming up, watching as he came over. Ayasha put her letter down and said, "I'm not sure it's much interest to anyone but me." His smile was charming but she was largely unimpressed by such a smile. No matter how awful Liam was to others, he was still sweet to her, mostly, and more importantly her mate. Plus, she was madly in love with him. So she was rather uninterested in any other males. But she would like to see him try and flirt with her. He seemed the type to do so.

Messages In This Thread