Hit Me With Your Best Shot
[html]

FIRE AWAYYYY!!

Itzal watched the female put down the paper and look at him. The female looked like she had been deep in thought when he had approached and her comment about the paper made him think it was something that she had read. Itzal's curiosity made him want to ask her more but he knew it was impolite to pry. So instead he just nodded in understanding and smiled, "Let me introduce myself. I'm Itzal. And you are?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and putting a lopsided grin on his face. The black male was handsome. Even with his varies scars Itzal still was attractive. He wasn't sure if it was his mix of wolf and coyote blood or just the way his bone structures and build was set. And the black hybrid usually had an air of danger around him that seemed to attract females who wished for a little danger.

But this female didn't return his charming smile. And to Itzal that meant that she wouldn't be super easy to charm. Maybe she would even turn out to be a challenge for him. Itzal always loved a challenge and would happily rise to meet it. He hadn't expected to much work to charm this female but he might have been wrong. This could be even more enjoyable than he had hoped.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread