Hit Me With Your Best Shot
OOC: Poor Itzal Big Grin

IC: Ayasha wasn’t playing his game because she truly wasn’t interested in him and his flirting. She was too in love and loyal to her mate and wouldn’t dream of betraying Liam's trust by doing something semi-innocent as flirting. Her morals were too high for even that. Not that Liam did the same but she would deal with that when he came back. So she turned her gaze to Itzal and watched as he replied that it was nice to meet her and she inclined her head slightly.

He answered her question with what had to have been flirting by calling her pretty. She also learned he hurt his leg and she glanced at. "Is it OK?" She didn’t know much about healing and she might be a bit wary of his intentions but she still was worried about his health. Though she decided to respond to his saying that she was pretty and see how he would react to her being mated. "You're not the only male to tell me I'm beautiful. My mate does that quite a bit." Though he wasn’t here yet and she missed him terribly. "I'm pretty sure that our second child, Bridget, will be very pretty." She was curious what he would do when he found out that not only was she mated but also a mother.

Messages In This Thread