Time to Dance
[html]

Word Count :: 209 OOC: I apologize for this wreck of a post Sad

The more she looked the tastier they seemed to her and she was about to start the chase when something seemed to loom over her and then suddenly the shout. It was as though a thouder clap came right next to her ear and she was about to bolt when she registered that it was X’yrin and she made herself stiffen rather than run and he hurried from under the woman, though she felt comfortable she was also scared the alpha knew what she was thinking.

“o-oh hi Rin, I uh I, I can explain really. But I swear I didn’t touch them!” She said in a guilty tone of voice and hoped with all her heart the large woman wasn’t going to call her out on that as well, but she was trying her hardest not to look guilty, one ear up and the other half down and her big eyes looking up at X’yrin in hopes there would be no punishment for the thought of wanting to take one of those sheep and eat it. It wasn’t like it was being useful right now anyway and it was just asking to be eaten. How could she not? She was sure X’yrin was tempted.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread