see our shadows dance and come to be
[html]

Big Grin
(300)

Florence whined loudly that there was nothing to do. She had hit her head tumbling down in the grass and wanted no one else to be merry since she was in pain. The white girl whined as she paced literally around her mother in circles, wondering what to play with next. She looked at Jasper whinnying in his stall and Maggie didn’t even need her to ask before she gave her first-born a very deliberate shake of the head. Houston finally returned his attention to his family before laughing at Florence and biting her tail. Memphis started giggling and joined in on the attack. Needless to say, the gray-hawked puppy was not pleased with this arrangement. Her yips and screeches made Maggie’s ears hurt before the girl finally calmed down.

Maggie’s zoning out was ended by Odessa, who appeared out of nowhere. She looked at her friend happily, even gasping at her own tiny companion. Yes, yes they are, the Tradesman returned the friendly smile to her D’Angelo friend. And who is this handsome boy? Maggie looked to the other delightfully pale puppy among them. Would you like to play? That’s Florence, Maggie motioned to her eldest who was nursing a hurt tail. Her sister Memphis, the runt of the litter looked sheepish behind her dog-like brother. And this is Houston, and the brown dog wagged his tail happily before going over to Odessa’s boy to check him out.. he always was the most adventurous and friendly.

Maggie's attention was back on the boy's mother. Sit with me my dear, and tell me all about your summer, the silver girl patted the ground and the sheet besides her, wanting her friend to relax with her on one of the last truly beautiful summer days.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread