see our shadows dance and come to be
[html]
Big Grin

Ankh still looked around shakily, never having been in the presence of such tiny beings as himself. In actuality they were larger by age difference but still similar in size, enough to not cause harm by them playing together. Pumpkin eyes, the older pair, looked down to comfort the child in his un sureness. 'This is Ankh...' she said with a proud smile. 'Ankh D'Aabt'. The child yipped at the mention of his name, it was a high pitched, doggish sound, something full of pure delight. Coyote like ears swivelled as the other children were introduced, younger golden orange eyes pointed up at the other woman, following along with her words as his eyes fell on the other children. He stared up at his mother, silently questioning whether he was actually allowed to play with these strangers. Odessa nodded and the pup turn around to find the boy pup before him. Stepping back in surprise, his tailed flickered as he approached Houston, sniffing at him before yapping at him softly. Some kind of conversation.

Odessa's pumpkin eyes turned to Maggie as she sat down. 'Tiring...' she sighed. But enjoyable of course. But I've had very little time to get anything done with Ankh running around. Getting into everything, and I mean everything'[/b] she chuckled softly. 'But it's nice to have another D'Angelo around, nice to have a family...' she mused softly.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread