see our shadows dance and come to be
[html] <style type="text/css">
.mag-ooc {width:90%;font-family:arial;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;}
.magkids {background-color:#3D3D3D;border:8px solid #000; color:#cecece; width:90%;margin:0 auto}
.magkids .in {padding:10px}
.magkids .lyrics {padding:10px 0 20px 0; text-align:center}
.magkids .header {font-family:'Rye',cursive;font-size:3.5em;color:#E0E0E0;line-height:100%}
.magkids .subheader {font-family:arial;font-size:1.2em;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;color:#A8A8A8;line-height:150%;font-weight:none;letter-spacing:2px}
.magkids b {font-family:georgia}
.magkids .mg {color:#B8C7EE}
.magkids .hs {color:#CFE2CE}
.magkids .mp {color:#E8EAD0}
.magkids .fl {color:#BCA7A7}
.magkids p {text-indent:30px;margin:0; padding:0}
.magkids .no {margin-top:20px;text-indent:30px;}
</style>

Sorry for the delay.
No amount of coffee, no amount of crying
nothing else will do
No amount of whiskey, no amount of wine

The children all said various forms of hello to the boy as his mother introduced him. Florence yipped and went right back to attacking her siblings. As Odessa spoke Maggie nodded, and let out a small giggle when Odessa mentioned her tiredness. I hear you on that one, the tradesman said, looking at her pack mate fondly. Maggie had thought she was going to die of exhaustion after her children were born, but luckily she had managed to keep it together thanks to Denver.

The two boys yipped back and forth at each other, and Maggie was pretty sure Houston was trying to tell if the boy before him was real or not. Maggie’s children looked pretty doggish but she knew Ankh was unlike anything Houston had ever seen. Maggie giggled and wondered just would happen next. But at the mention of family, Maggie nodded wistfully and let out a great big smile. It was wonderful having a family, even if they were exhausting at first.

Whaaa are yew? Houston finally said bravely. Maggie’s face instantly flushed with embarrassment. Houston Mathis! His mother said loudly, breaking the friendly air momentarily. What did you mean by that? Maggie sighed, looking at her son. I haven’t explained to them that dogs and wolves can interbreed, they haven’t met many of their packmates and I don’t think he realizes dogs and wolves can look different. I’m sorry, he didn’t mean anything by it, Maggie said to Odessa, hoping she wouldn’t be offended at the little pup’s words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread