see our shadows dance and come to be
[html]
ooc things go here

Odessa smiled, then frowned softly, 'I was so scared...' she mused softly, her fingers leaving her lap to pet her son. 'I felt like such a failure. One out of three...' she lamented quietly. She was so proud of Ankh none the less, he'd progressed leaps and bounds since his birth and he'd grown a lot. Already Odessa assumed he'd surpass her height by far. Perhaps he'd be more like Imhotep.

Ankh's large, almost coyote like, ears twirled as Houston spoke loudly, louder than Ankh was prepared for. He leaped close towards his mother but watched Houston carefully, curiously. Odessa chuckled and petted her son again, 'Oh. It's fine!' she said, waving the idea away with one hand. 'I haven't explained it to Ankh yet either, though I don't think he'd be old enough to understand even the basics really'. Odessa smiled towards Houston, 'It's okay. He's a wolf dog' she explained gently.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread