Something Wicked
[html]
Rachias didn't know what to make of the stranger. The odd scent was coming from him, a burning sweet scent, and she couldn't pick up any sign of a normal scent because of it. That, along with the odd looking attire, assured her that he didn't want anyone to know who he was. However curious it was, however hard she might have tried to figure out just who the creature was or why he was taking such drastic measures to hide himself, those things didn't matter right then. He had rescued her from something that not even she had expected, a brave deed from an odd stranger, and now he was injured because of her.

"I am now." She answered quietly, ceasing her steps the moment that he stepped away. "Thank you." Blue eyes moved across his form then, frowning deeply before taking another few steps forward. "But I don't think you're as fine as you say." She wasn't an idiot, she wouldn't let him think that. It was obvious that he was injured. "You should come with me, back to Esper Hollow, so I can have someone fix you up." Her voice was quiet and sweet, unsure why he would hide that he was injured, though she supposed it might be because he was trying to hide himself.

"We've got some sick people there so there are a lot of others who are wandering around who know medical stuff." She tried to sound reassuring but she quickly realized that it might not be all that easy convincing him. "You can even keep your stuff on, just let someone take a look." She nodded her head then, adding a careful smile along with her words. "It's the least I could do to repay you."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread