the mind is like a tomb
[html]

Skye bowed her head although she knew that Hotaru could not see the act. Hotaru had always been loyal to the pack, and that Skye valued above all. She trusted the blind woman - she could not see with her eyes, but that made her sight more powerful in other ways. Hotaru was her friend, someone she could trust, and that was something that was rarely said for anyone that Skye knew.

"You are a good friend, Hotaru," she said quietly. "I worry for the pack. I cannot lie. I worry, but I know.. that all will be well, soon." She raised her head, looking out over the immense field of beautiful flowers. "Cercatori d'Arte has survived everything that was thrown at it. With members like you.. Taliesin.. even the newer ones, but who are so hard working; Honrin, Eclipse.. I know that we will survive this as well." This, she firmly believed, even if the stone of her mind would chip away at her soul. Cercatori d'Arte did not have good members. It had the best.

She looked down at her pups once more, as Hotaru asked her question. "Esmeralda is cream, with dark spots on her legs and tail. And her head is red, like mine," she said. "Ares is dark, dark gray, like his.. father.." she said, allowing Hotaru to ask if she wished, "but with cream on his head, and his chest." They were a perfect blend of her and Jazper.

<style type="text/css">
.cityline b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A8991;}
.cityline-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.cityline p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:2px; text-indent:30px;}
.cityline {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ARJrl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 145px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#4A4251; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.cityline-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread