New and old
[html]

WC: 214 OOC: rawr Big Grin

The woman’s cherokee rolled off her mouth fluently and Saqui knew that she must have grown up with it too, though she did not know this woman and was certain she never met her even in passing in the great tribe. "Wado, my name is Saqui Utina" She said bowing as the woman introduced herself. It was the first time she met the leader of the pack, and it was an honor to Saqui. She smiled; "It is very nice to meet you. Would you like to join me? I have some tea.” She offered. She had tea... but it wasn’t made since she didn’t know she would have a visitor.

She was nervous now, she only saw her own chief when there were ceremonies, but never had she been visited by the chief. It was nerve wracking now to see the woman that controlled AniWaya at her own doors. Had she done something wrong that she was not aware of doing? She certainly knew she didn’t do anything splendid that deserved such merit. So she was a bit nervous now that she had a little bit more to think about it and Ulilohi did not specify why she was at Saqui’s door.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread