New and old
[html]

WC: 245 OOC: Saqui is worried she did wrong! :O

It seemed the woman knew of Saqui’s father and she smiled with pride. She nodded vigorously; “Yes he is my father. He’s still in the Great Tribe and is doing well.” She said feeling suddenly a little homesick for her family, but she would stick this out, she knew she could visit there if she really wanted to. She nodded and was about to go in to prepare and make the tea when the older, larger woman finally spoke of why she was here. Saqui let out a deep breath.

“They are berries. This is a blackberry bush, or it will be come spring.” She said, then suddenly wondered if it was against pack law to plant around their homes. She hadn’t thought about it, and she looked up at the Anasgayv with worried eyes. “Is it bad? I can transfer them it’s still early enough.” She said. She wanted to be on Ulilohi’s good side. “I have other berries in the back, strawberries and blueberries” She said almost shyly, and would do what her leader suggested. If she were to take them down and move them to the fields she would certainly do that in a quick manner. She just thought it would be far easier for her to pick when the berries were right as she left her home, or anyone could really, but her mind was now full of worry and doubt.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread