New and old
Table by Sunny :3
[html]

Poor thing!

Ulilohi was glad to hear that Nayati was faring well in the Great Tribe. Her home was not conflict-free at the moment either; she had feared that the male had gone from war to war, so to speak. But Saqui likely communicated with him regularly, or so she hoped. Ulilohi nodded. "That is good news. I arrived only just before he left, I think -- I heard about your mother's accident from members here. It was a true tragedy." It was perhaps not the best of subjects, she realized only after having spoken, and hastily attempted to close the window, in case Saqui found it difficult to respond to. "It is almost like a full circle that you have come to live here." Beautiful, some might call it. A father's tragedy, too.

The councilwoman nodded, interested, as the much younger female explained. She knew these berries from sight, but not the names Saqui used. She ought to have paid more attention to the teachers as a child, but.. well, it came to bite her in the back now that she was adult and things were expected of her. She shook her head as she rejected Saqui's question. "No, no -- it's fine. I was just curious. Some do plant things around their huts and some do not, but I have not seen anyone attempt to plant berries here before, so I became curious." Berries was a nice treat of fall, as if summer was granting them a going away present before winter crept into the lands and made everything just a little bit less comfortable. "I know the medics use blueberries, too, also for healthy teas. They could be interested, perhaps, in collaborating with you." They knew a thing or three about taking care of useful plants. Ulilohi had never had the patience to learn it. Like so many other things.

<style>
.jjb2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.jjb2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.jjb2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#DA8672; line-height:15px; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lY4AT.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#621573; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread