New and old
Table by Sunny :3
I'm just.. skipping that sentence since you haven't edited it yet? :X
[html]

The news of Liliana's accident had arrived in AniWaya quickly. Many had assumed that they would want to know, despite the ... turmoil between the packs. It had struck the councilwoman as not only a tragic death following the breaking of the Utina family's home, AniWaya, but also as ironic. From what she had been told, Liliana had risen to the rank of Master in the Animal Carer path, and yet when she died she died at the hooves of her trusted horse. "Yes, this is what I heard as well." She found nothing else to say, and the situation was somewhat awkward. After all -- what point was there in discussing this with Saqui? She would know more than Ulilohi anyway, and it wasn't like it changed anything, anyway. She stood silent as the awkwardness stretched on.

Saqui seemed to be at once relieved when Ulilohi clarified her intentions, but also puzzled as ot why no berries were grown here already. The Anasgayv shrugged; she honestly had no idea why no one else had bothered or thought to do it. "So I've heard. I can't imagine why, really. Are they hard to grow, perhaps?" It seemed a viable explanation. That, and not many wolves had dedicated themselves to starting new crops - most had worked to maintain the existing ones instead.

<style>
.jjb2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.jjb2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.jjb2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#DA8672; line-height:15px; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lY4AT.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#621573; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread