New and old
[html]

WC: 208 OOC: It is crappy and I apologize Sad( perhaps we can end it soon then? Unless you have any ideas /shrug

Saqui did her best to take things in stride and that was what she was trying to do now, all she could remember from the event was that of her fathers and aunt's looks when the event happened. Back then she didn't understand her mother would never grace her with her presence. “Yes, it taught us all to be careful even with what you feel most comfortable with.” Saqui said, it was a lesson learned but hopefully not to be repeated by another generation.

The subject back on the berries she thought about what Ulilohi had to say and shrugged; “They are fairly self sufficient once they are growing and rooted, though it does take several seasons to really get good berries from them. I suppose it's because of how long it takes for them to grow perhaps?” She said giving her own thoughts on the subject. She didn't really care how long it took, she planned on staying in AniWaya for the rest of her life. She was expecting to stay in this home for her life as well. She liked it here, at the edge of the village but still close enough for visits to others and not too far from the Town Hall.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread