J- A home without a swamp is still a home
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Welcome

Aeron looked down at him as he began to speak. She moved to slide off her home as she looked at him. She had to admit she'd never heard the mutation called the wolf fever before. She looked up at the crow and the back to the man. And here I thought crows were the symbol of death and bad things. She said laughing a bit.

She looked at him and then took in a deep breath. well I'm not just going to say of course come in. She said looking at him. she was touchy about letting others into her home. She had to protect her members and care for them and not allow dangers in.

I need you to answer some questions for me. Then there is a rite that you must go through to be one of us. She said looking at him gold eyes watching to see the way he reacted. I need to know what kind of skills you have and why you would make yourself a good asset for my home. She spoke.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread