J- A home without a swamp is still a home
OOC:Hmm, a traveler. At first, my curiosity was rather minor - a lot of people have been showing up and joining lately - but when you listed your skills, I couldn't resist butting in. I could use a skill to dodge quickly if something angry gets too close to me and my bow.

Lukos was walking thorough the park in the village, admiring the rotten and broken craftmanship of the humans before they all died. The concrete basketball court was the most interesting, mainly because it was still pretty much intact after the years of neglect. He was wondering if he would be able to fix a wooden bench when an unfamiliar howl calling for the pack. Must be someone wanting to join. Sometime in the recent past, a mass of wolves joined, so their's a boat-load of new faces walking about. Of course, Lukos had been doing something at the time, so he didn't get to meet any of them.

Having faded interest in his surrondings, he decided to drop by and see who it is. He started down a path, repeating the howl over in his head to check and see if it was anyone in the pack. He drew a complete blank, and swerved into the tree line on the side of the beaten road. He got close enough to catch the strangers scent, confirming that it wasn't anyone in the pack. Let's just hope he doesn't cross the border too soon. Don't feel like having to wash out blood. Lukos' rather relucant to hurt anyone, but it's almost impossible to miss the border. Marching on in is an invitation to be killed.

Sure enough, he found the loner on the opposite side of the border. Good dog.[i] He smirked to himself. [i]He kind of looks like that african dog I met. There was some trees between them, so he was confident that the dog wouldn't notice him until someone else came by. "That was quick." he murmured when he spotted the Angela across from the dog. How long has she been standing there again? He scurried up the tree next to him as quietly as he could to get a better view.

He leaned in closer when the dog started listing his skills. Where the heck is Carolina, north of here? Doesn't sound like somewhere from Nova Scotia. He listened for a bit longer, adding commentarties on what the loner said. ...yella dog's don't seem like a type of dog to me. At least from what I heard...Huh? Lukos trained his ears on the Carolina dog, listening intently. A move that can dodge snakes and other creatures? And he's willing to teach it? I could make use of that... He thought of how easy it would be to take down prey like that. Or unwanted guests... certainly would save us some extra time trying to heal unnessesary wounds... He sat in the tree, thinking of the different ways to take down deer with that move. An enchanted necklace? Hmm, seems fishy, put he might pull off being a jeweler. He thought optimistically. Regardless, I hope he has the chance to teach me that move he was talking about. Lukos sighed. Still, it's the Angela's decision to accept him or not. He laid back on a branch and watched.

Messages In This Thread