J- A home without a swamp is still a home
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Welcome

Aeron listened to him prattle on and on about what he did. She had to admit that every time he spoke his southern draw annoyed her a bit. She had to admit though he could be of use to them. There was no need for anyone to hunt alone so he would be fine so Aeron had little cause to worry. Not to mention she was rather small compared to most of the wolves

Well To me it sounds like you could make a mighty fine member. Though there isn’t a real need for snake hunting around here. But before I can let you in there’s a Rite we need to do. She spoke looking at him. She moved closer and pulled out her blade though it wasn’t as nice as Naniko’s Aeron loved her ornate knife.

Let me see your paw She said reaching out her hand. Rite of Agares is a small cut on your paw and mine. I’ll then place my cut on your cut mixing our two bloods. This binds us by blood all members who live here have had it done. Unless they are born of the line, because that makes them family already. If you were to ever leave you’d be welcomed back anytime She spoke as she sliced her pad over her old scar.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread