J- A home without a swamp is still a home
OOC: Sorry about the delay.

"Really, you'll let me? Thanks, promise you won't regret it!" he said as she left atop her horse. He turned to face the newcomer, Token. "She's a nice person, but lately, with our last leaders vanishing into the dust left everyone in a sore mood." He said, thinking about the time they were still here. "They were good people, our last leaders. Well, one of them was rather serious. Didn't have a single piece of humor, exept for his mate for what I can tell. Or he just didn't like me. One of these days I'll figure it out."

He clapped his hands together, banishing the old memories. "On to bussiness. Now like the Angela said, there are the caves, where most of the pack lives and the Thackary Village, where very few live. Regardless of where you decide to go, their will be people to lend a hand." He paused, thinking about important things to say. [b]"Pretty sure that the rest of the pack would appreciate it if I mentioned that you need to keep a level head. You're only a Zepar like me for now. You can talk to other higher up people, but remember that you don't own the place. They don't exactly encourage that at our rank." He scratched his head, playing with the notch on his right ear. "That's pretty much it for now, but I'm sure I'll remember something on the way. Speaking of which, where to?" he asked the dog.

Messages In This Thread