Growing stronger
[html]

Sorry about poop post

Word Count → 000

Thanks to Zalen, Kiara was feeling worlds better. That's not to say that there wasn't still a lot on her mind, but she felt like things had finally started to turn for the better. It was almost as if the storm had begun to pass. There was still a lot of rain and wind, but a silver lining could be seen in the distance.

Kiara's silent break was cut short by the appearance of Jiva. It had been a while since Kiara had last talked with the male, and it was a very short conversation at that. As he approached, a warm smile crossed the she-wolf's face and was followed quickly by her wagging tail. "Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better today." Kiara wanted nothing more than to share her good news with all of pack members. To her, being immune to the luperci virus was a blessing and one she couldn't have desired more. However, most of her pack members were luperci themselves and although Zalen didn't seem to mind her views on the subject, Kiara wasn't sure what the rest would think. They might feel insulted or think that Kiara hated luperci. Although it was hard, the young mother decided it was best to just stay quite.

"Ah, yes. I was running along the boarders. With Tharin hurt, I figured I could do some training and perhaps help him at the same time. What about you?" Kiara knew that Jiva's mate was expecting puppies, so she felt that his presence so close to the boarders was rather unusual.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread