Growing stronger
[html]
Word Count :: 308 OOC: Lol Jiva has such cool ideas XDDD

Her happiness was contageous and he couldn’t help but grin from ear to ear himself as she spoke. It was good to see happiness in New Dawn there wasn’t much of it lately especially knowing Kiara had lost her son to Amy. He would not remind the happy woman about that though she deserved to have good days like that; “I am very glad to hear that you are so happy! I am doing well myself. I well, can you keep a secret?” He asked shuffling his foot a little back and forth., He looked in the direction of his hiding spot not knowing if she wanted to go far out of the pack, but as she was a mother she would be able to tell him if it was a good idea or if he should just scrap it all together.

“I am making drin something, for the puppies so she doesn’t have to be in her... well her two legged form to carry our puppies.” He said in a near secretive tone; “It’s like a jacket of sorts but it has pockets and can hold the puppies for.. I suppose two or three months. By then they can keep up a bit so I thought it would be easier on her than using her hands or just her mouth.” He looked at Kiara wondering if his invention idea was comprehensible to the woman. He was learning about those who weren’t luperci and they didn’t let human concepts get too wild into their mind so this could be too much for her and she would need to see it to get the idea. It was only a surprise for his mate so he was willing to show anyone who had interest or wanted to know exactly what it was.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread