Growing stronger
[html]
Word Count :: 308 OOC: Whee fun!!

Jiva was new to the idea of being pups, but he also knew what a pain it was when he had to be carried in the mouth or by hands, normally the latter, and that in most cases, it was worth something like he was making for Drin. He didn’t expect her to use it all that often, but it was a way to get from one spot to another, he did not think about the developing children’s muscles or the fact they would need to walk, he was thinking short term walks to the garden or something.

He watched as the woman inspected it and couldn’t help a wide grin as she dug her nose into it. He was sure it would smell of animal already dead, and the strange smell leather made after the brains and sometime urine was mixed in. This one did not have the last used as it was made quick and easy and the smell would be too much he was sure. He grinned even more, if that were possible, as she complimented him; “Thank you, I am not done yet, I still need to sew the pockets and smooth out the edges, Maybe put in a design if I have the time, but I hope she does. I couldn’t think of anything easier especially for pups too young to walk around on their own if they need to get out.” Jiva said remembering being with his father who spoke of him being out when he didn’t even have his eyes open. It was on a warmer day than the norm at the time of year and Jiva got the idea reminiscing from that. “I have to believe you though, if you think she’ll like it. Oh I can’t wait to show her!” He exclaimed excitedly.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread