Is this supposed to be enough?
[html]

Itzal isn't in a very good mood XD

Itzal used words while walking up porch to the house that in old human times, would not have been used in front of anyone respectable. His leg was killing him. Axelle had finally said that she had to be getting back at Anathema and she had told him, in a very stern voice, to go and get his leg looked at right away. He had conceded since he was living with the nearest thing to a doctor around. But he had watched her walk away, before laughing to himself and starting his journey back to Rio's. Now Itzal was far from laughing. And he was loud. Louder than the hybrid had been in a long, long time. Itzal wasn't use to making so much noise. And he was sure wolves from miles around could here him stumbling through the door into Rio's house. It was like he was sending out a signal that said "look at me, I'm injured and ripe for the killing." and that thought was enough to put Itzal in a foul mood.

As he stumbled through the door Itzal was surprised Rio wasn't ready for him. If he had heard someone coming in like Itzal had, he would be expecting someone who had come looking for trouble. But he found her oblivious to the world around her. She must have been pretty deep in thought for her not to have heard him. Itzal help back a growl, though he felt his throat start to vibrate. This stupid chick is going to get herself killed, He thought, mainly because he was feeling bitter. He cleared his throat and spoke, "Rio, you mind helping me before I bleed out all over your floor." He tried to keep his voice calm and quiet but there was an under current of cool anger in his voice. And sure enough, there was blood slowly pooling around the foot of his injured leg. He didn't think it was necessary to tell her what he needed help with. Though at this point, he wasn't sure he could tell her without snapping her head off.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread