Is this supposed to be enough?
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal held onto his anger while Rio ran around. He had to give her credit, she reacted fast to his entry and being pulled out of her thoughts. He watched her move while he could, using that distract him. When she disappeared from his sight he sat down on the foot rest she had pushed his way. He growled, feeling the pain swell up in his leg. He waited for Rio to return. It felt like forever as the pain in his leg made his vision swim. It was amazing how in the presence of Axelle and the joy of seeing her, the pain had faded. But since they had parted ways and he had made the journey back to Rio's, it had progressively made itself known. Until eventually, it seemed like it was trying to overwhelm him.

Finally Rio returned. Itzal knew it couldn't have been as long as it had felt. It just couldn't have been. But he still had to resist the urge to snap at her for taking her sweet time. He knew she was trying to help. But he just needed something to release his anger on so he could take his mind off the pain. As she ran back down the stairs, almost falling, and set stuff up he watched her. When she finally spoke he couldn't help but let out a strained, humorless laugh, "I ran into an old friend who didn't recognize me right away." He said. It was all the truth he felt like giving. She didn't need to know about Eztli. Maybe he would mention Axelle, just to see her reaction, but right now his words were strained and short.

He watched her play with some kind of needle. Then she jammed it into his leg. His muscle was sensitive and he swore. A lot. But otherwise he didn't show any sign that the needle bothered him. He nodded when she told him what the liquid was for. He looked at the vodka bottle, "I think that drink would help as well." He said, wishing he could reach out and take the bottle. He would have but she obviously needed it for something if she hadn't handed it to him when she came into the room. So Itzal just waited for the medicine to kick in and tried to keep himself from grabbing the Vodka and drinking the bottle in one swallow.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread