Is this supposed to be enough?
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal felt Rio cringe at his words but he couldn't bring himself to care. Itzal knew that he should probably be more concerned about what he said, but it was good to finally get all of this out. Since he had run into Axelle, maybe even since returning to Nova Scotia, he finally had something to get angry about. And the alcohol helped as well. Made him feel as if he could shed his skin. If only he could do it at a time when there wasn't a hole in his leg being stitched up.

Itzal glanced back at Rio as she began to laugh. He looked at her with confusion and worry. Had she lost her mind? What was so funny about this situation. It wasn't until Itzal realized she was laughing at his language and pain that had her laughing. He growled, narrowing his eyes. His stream of cuss words cut off, leaving him panting softly. He was tempted to snap at her but in his position he really couldn't. And he didn't think it would be a good idea with her threading a needle through his leg. So he just sat there a few more seconds until finally he couldn't hold his tongue any more. "I can handle pain just fine when it is in a fight. But when I'm bent over with someone pulling a needle through my skin when I feel helpless..." He let the words fade away and growled again, "I think it entitles me to a little language."He said, his voice harsh. He knew he should have been nicer to her but he needed someone to be angry at. And Rio was the only person here. And she had just pissed him off by laughing at him. So she, and the alcohol, had effectively eliminated any remorse he might

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html] have felt for being rude to her. If he would have felt any in the first place.

Messages In This Thread