Is this supposed to be enough?
[html]

[WC:332 // Pts: 0] Ooc.

Rio continued to pull the thread through his skin as quickly and carefully as she could. She knew he wanted this over with, and frankly, she did too. She was almost done. There was a pause in her work, and she took that second to look up at him. ”Vulnerable? Like I could stick a knife in your back and you wouldn’t know it - that kind of vulnerable?” She knew she could if she was fast enough. She looked down and continued to work again.

A few minutes passed by, and she was finally binding off the last stitch. His wounds were closed to the best of her skill, and his blood loss was cut in half, if not more. Rio cut the last of the stitch and tied it the tightest she could without hurting him. Then she put down the dagger and took the roll of gauze from the seat beside her, and the Aloe Vera gel. She slabbed a generous amount on both sides of his leg with her fingers, and then capped the jar. Then she took the gauze and wrapped it around his leg, tightly but comfortably. Then she closed off the gauze by tucking the side into the tightly wrapped bandage. It would be able to stay like that as long as it needed to heal – then he could take it off and let the stitches do their magic. She huffed looking at her good job – she approved.

She patted Itzal on the ass, signaling him to get up if he wanted to. Then she began collecting all her supplies in her arms. She took the gauze, jar of gel, needle and stitch, and whilst doing that she told him, ”Now just be careful on it, and keep the bandage on there for as long as possible. In a week, come find me again – and I’ll take the stitches out for you.” Then she left the room and headed upstairs to put her supplies away.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:verdana; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread