Is this supposed to be enough?
[html]

[WC:305 // Pts: 3] Next few posts ending?

By the time she got to the top of the stairs, again, she was pretty exhausted. The whole rush from Itzal’s injuries drained her in that short moment. She dragged her feet slowly toward the bathroom, and placed the supplies in her arms in their places in her master bathroom. She would be taking them out in a short time anyway. When all her things were where they should be, she ambled out of the useless bathroom, out of her room and back down the stairs while thinking of where she would be in a week.

As she made it to the landing, she turned to Itzal, ”Though, you might have to come find me in Cour des Miracles in a week – because I’m pretty sure that’s where I’ll be, by then.” She walked down the last few steps and plopped down on the L-shaped couch, but kept her tired eyes on him. She took her blanket back and began trying to wrap it around herself again. ”You wanna come lay with me?” She summoned him over to her, if he could make it. ”Be careful.” She held a wing of the blanket open to him as she kept her watchful eyes on his fragile (for the moment) form.

Cour des Miracles would be an interesting life. She couldn’t wait to get out of here and really have a home. Not that she didn’t see this house as her home, as it will always be no matter who was living here, but she didn’t feel like Halifax was somewhere one would stay permanently – unless they planned to be a loner forever. She didn’t. She wanted somewhere to go where she would be welcomed and surrounded by wolves she knew and trusted. And so far, she was only surrounded by wolves she knew – but not trusted.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:verdana; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread