Is this supposed to be enough?
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Yeah, in the next few.

Itzal watched her come down the steps. He knew he shouldn't be angry with her but he wasn't thinking right. He had been about to say something unflattering to her when she mentioned being in Cour des Miracles. That surprised the anger right out of him. Itzal hadn't realized that Rio would be leaving as well. But he was happy for her. She didn't need to be staying in a house with strangers who could hurt her. Itzal watched her grab the blanket and ask him if he wanted to lay with her. Itzal pushed himself up, trying to keep pressure off his leg. He gave a humorless laugh as she told him to be careful but he still managed a weak grin. He ambled over to her, wincing once or twice. Once he reached the couch he sat down, wrapping the blanket she offered to him around his shoulder. Then he looked at her and smiled. He wrapped an arm around her waist and laid out across the couch, pulling her down with him so she was laying in front of him. "I hope you like it in Cour des Miracles. And I'm afraid I won't be able to come find you, because I'm going to be returning to Anathema soon." He said with a smile, the drink mixing up his thoughts some but he was shifting through it. He needed to say this stuff. "Thank you. For everything." He said as he nuzzled the back of her neck. Itzal didn't feel for Rio romantically at all but he did care about her in a sense. And he was grateful for everything she had done for him. And the one time they had sex was pretty good, he thought with a smirk, "And I mean for everything" He whispered in her ear before chuckling. He pulled her tighter against him and laid his head down on the couch, relaxing. He wasn't ready to sleep yet but he was close.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread