Start the Machine
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Welcome

Aeron had enough on her plate and she was not really looking forward to dealing with who ever the pair was. She began to dismount as the female spoke. Aeron smiled a bit as she landed on her feet Shou moving to perch upon her shoulder. She had to admit she was interested and yet not at the same time. As she listened her posture slightly changed from friendly to a much more dominant state

If you want to speak with Alaki I suggest you leave Anathema borders and travel that way. she spoke raising a golden hand pointing to the way they came from. She was the leader and Alaki had left her and all of anathema Naniko too. Aeron herself along with many other members had pledged their lives to the pair to be left behind.

But if you wish to speak to the leader, well then X'yrin. I Aeron Ganesa Angela to all of Anathema would speak with you. She spoke golden eyes looking at the woman. I'm not sure what you have that I and my pack may want but we will see. She spoke as she patted the crow who seemed to eye the others with knowing. Or maybe he was uneasy due to their companion. She was unsure he spoke not now and just watched.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread