Start the Machine
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Welcome

Aeron had to admit that she was wondering why they had come. Their pack scent on them was a good one but she could tell that the woman had not been leading her pack long. And wasn't this woman once a leader of Ichika before it fell?

I have to protect my family jumping to say I'll make trade could hurt them in some way. Everything I take in stride. She spoke as she looked at the woman as she spoke of her crow. Aeron could not help but stroke Shou's head.

Shou is a wonderful crow. He speaks to me and I to him. He is an asset to my team. She spoke as the crow nuzzled her. Crows are a huge Asset to those of us in anathema with out them we would not know some of the things we do. She spoke easing her self a bit. She needed to relax a bit. But she was just feeling so tense.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread