For the One
[html]

out of character text

Moss's smile turned into a wide toothy grin as he saw the puppies react to his approach. They fumbled along clumsily towards where he was standing and he knelt down to greet them. The rusty man was a giant compared to the two growing pups. Terra joined them and pranced over to him in her lupus form. He placed an arm around her as she licked at his face which she could now reach in his bent over form. Why don't you go see? He laughed lightheartedly as her eyes pin pointed the bulging sack. She wasted no time going over to it and pulling it with her teeth causing the contents to spill out on the ground. She had a playful curiosity that was infection and caused his laughter to continue. Finally, the two pups made it over to where the bag was all three of their eyes lighting up brightly. It was comedy seeing them react to his presents and he was so happy to see that Terra seemed interested in what he brought.

The boys fought over the bear, pushing at each other and tugging on the already worn stuffed animal. Soon, Terra turned Loki onto the cat and he was ecstatic to figure out that there were two, one for him and one for his brother. Moss had known that one wouldn't have been enough and that they wouldn't want to share with one another. Luckily he had found a second toy. Terra shifted, but his eyes were glued to the pups as the enjoyed the things he'd brought them. He finally looked at her when she tested the other toy out doing as any child would and pushing at the pieces. I'm glad you think so! She didn't seemed to interested in the book, but she hadn't seen the contents yet. He stood up when she did and returned the hug she offered him. He gave her one of his own bear like hugs and picked her up off of the ground for a slight second before placing her back down. It was something I wanted to do, no need to thank me. I'm glad Ananse and Loki like the animals.

He wasn't done showing off his finds. He picked up the book and opened it in front of her. The pictures were vibrant and colorful, very interesting to look at. He could read the words, but if he spoke them aloud he would sound foolish. The pictures are wonderful and I can read most of this, maybe I can read to them sometime? Not to mention, Adonia had offered to further his reading and writing skills. He had agreed to take her up on that offer excited to be able to read more than a few simple words in a children's picture book. Moss glanced down at the pups as they played, never tiring of the toys. Obviously, they would be put to great use. They love them! I'm so happy. The genuine adoration showed in his eyes as he looked down on them.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread