For the One
[html]

out of character here

Even though Moss was a little sensitive to Terra's actions, he understood that she was their mother and their bond would be deeper than anything imagined. Maybe he shouldn't get so butt hurt about it. She was allowing him to come into the borders and be with her and her puppies. The trust she'd already gave him was respected in his eyes. Moss calmed down a little bit, running his hand through the messy reddish brown hair on top of his head before his smile was returned to him. She was still happy and didn't appear to want him to leave. Good, because he didn't want to leave. I hope you like them too. I mean, not to play with or anything well, you could but...nevermind. Happy I could give them some happiness. Though, it'll never be as grand as what you give them. Just a small token I suppose. Maybe he had rambled a little bit. But her defensive posture had put him in an awkward position, one that he would remain in until she loosened up a little.

Well, what now? He'd given her the toys and she and her pups loved them. The smile on his face widened as he stood there, so persistent every time he was around her and the pups. He gave a small chuckle looking at the three of them together. You guys look like a perfect picture together, you know that? He then looked to Terra. She was lovely, however feral she came off as. It added to her charm. You make a beautiful mother...not that I know anything about being a mother...but you're lovely. Possibly an attempt to charm his way back into her graces after his disrespect. But, he meant ever word of it and it showed in his eyes. He was lucky that she let him get to close to the puppies and he was growing awfully attached to all three of them. Maybe he needed to figure out something to do just for her, to show his thanks. Well, there was his next mission. He wanted to make her happy as well, not just Ananse and Loki.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.chpmnk-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#9f1b34; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.chpmnk-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.chpmnk-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #9f1b34; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.chpmnk-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.chpmnk-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#bda684; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K6ITI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #47494e; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#47494e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread