little victories.
[html]

OOC i see your assassin and raise you one child warrior Big Grin

Adelle had been watching the new pack member. Busy as she was with her self imposed training schedule the young dog hadn't taken the time to introduce herself to him. She'd merely seen him skulking around, hardly interacting. Like her he preferred being on four legs, though hers was the burlier form that her grandpa preferred when alive, and not the natural form she'd been born with. Adelle had finally decided to introduce herself, taking a break from training to see what he was like.

Trotting through the land Adelle traversed through the woods. She was growing more difficult to track, no longer destroying everything in her path as her large form trundled through the woods. The snaps of branches and the like could still be heard, but it was no more than the normal amount of noise, relatively quiet compared to the large bulk she carried. Moving around Adelle let out a deep bark, tail wagging as she looked over the big wolf. Hi, I'm Adelle. Welcome to Casa!

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread