little victories.
[html]

OOC go ahead

The large fish was dropped to the ground, Adelle's gaze shooting over to it. She had proven herself terrible at fishing the last time she'd gone, more interested in splashing around in the water and enjoying herself than actually catching anything. Perhaps if she tried again, actually focusing this time, she would find herself capable of catching and eating the fish. The flashed smile was welcome, keeping in tune with Adelle's levity.

His greeting was polite, giving her the name to use. Dahmer. It was a simple enough name, smiling at the knowledge given. I've lived here all my life. At least, as far as Adelle remembered. She hadn't actually been born in Casa, having come from another place. She had never asked what had happened to her parents, something she would never learn now. The key to her past was gone, and all that was left was what she made up, and had been taught. Believing she'd been born in Casa helped give her those roots.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread