little victories.
[html]

OOC here!

Dahmer nodded, following along on the conversation. Adelle's chest swelled with pride, reflecting on her home. Casa was a wonderful place to be, with it's great warriors and those that guided her. There was no reason to turn away from it. She didn't plan on leaving it. Not the place where her grandpa had died. Happily she nodded. Her whole life was focused here. She still remembered hunger from traveling with Grandpa, but those memories were faint, from the beginning of her life, and washed out by the many months of being well fed.

Hesitation struck the young dog at the next part. She didn't know what the answer was. What did she know of her parents? That her grandpa loved them, and that they had been great warriors. They had died when she was young. That was all. Why hadn't she ever asked for more? Because when her grandpa was alive, he was enough. All the family she needed. Now, she had nothing at all. I have traveled out in the lands near here, down to another pack. My parents though...I don't know. Admitting she didn't know anything about them was embarrassing, especially before a stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.adelaze b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3ffff; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#48574f 1px 1px 3px;}
.adelaze p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.adelaze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c4ecd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2JXhy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #48574f; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:arial; font-size:13px; color:#48574f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.adelaze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.adelaze p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adelaze p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread