little victories.
Was it not normal? Adelle had never really reflected on who her parents were. Her grandpa was her family, she had the pack, and that was good enough. As the only pup her age in the pack she hadn't had any example of what a normal family would look like. Should she have had her parents? Thinking on it Hadley and Isa were always with Amatha and protecting her, and they were the pup's parents. So where was her own? Why didn't she remember them? Frowning herself now Adelle wondered if she'd done something wrong to lose them.

Dahmer's words broke through that train of thought, stopping her from going any further. Sharp blue eyes focused on him, the large pup still wondering a little about it. I haven't traveled a lot, but it is nice to head out and see others. I've been to another pack. Skoll's pack was nice and close, and she'd gone on trips to the city. I wouldn't say that it's because I like home too much to explore, but I'm always busy with training. I don't really ever have time to take off and do that.

Messages In This Thread