You be Tails & I'll be Sonic
[html]

Thank you Big Grin. And it is fine, I don't mind. Sorry this post is so bad >.<

Itzal looked up as the music in the room faded away. He glanced at the male who had been playing the music. His gaze lingered on the man for a second before it shifted to the female walking towards him. She was tall. Taller than Itzal. He tried to place her name from his past. Itzal had a good memory for those he had met in his past. But he couldn't put a name to her face. Itzal finally came to the conclusion that he didn't know her. So why is she walking towards me? He thought, watching the girl carefully. He knew that he should be safe here, among his family, but Itzal was a cautious creature. He was wary as she got within easy speaking range. But she still kept coming until they were only a few feet apart.

Itzal was at least glad that she was easy going in her greeting. And she got right to her point. His leg. Itzal had to resist the urge to growl and decline the girl's offer. But when he put pressure on his leg to stand up straight, he inhaled sharply. Itzal knew that he might honestly need his leg looked at, and here this female was offering her existence. Despite Itzal's wariness, he still had to smile as the female had to bend down to meet his eye. Itzal was use being the one bending down, not the other way around. Itzal wasn't sure what to make of the female. She seemed nice, but assertive. Which Itzal could appreciate. But Itzal was dominant in his own right. He had lived by himself so long that at times it was hard to remember that sometimes an offer to help was just that. "I'm fine. Just a little sore. And if you think that you could help at all, be my guest." Itzal said, trying not to grit his teeth at admitting his weakness. He was stubborn but knew when he was outmatched. And Panda certainly seemed more versed in the ways of medicine than him.

"It is nice to meet you Panda. My name is Itzal. I use to be a warrior for the pack but I left for a while. Had some stuff to take care of." Just as Itzal's mind always did when he mentioned his leaving, he couldn't help but remember his uncle's death by his hand. "And now I've returned. Though I'm not yet ready to earn my old place back because of my wound." Itzal said, growling at the thought. It wasn't directed towards Panda, and Itzal glanced up at her to make sure that she hadn't taken it the wrong way. "Sorry, I'm just...frustrated at my current state." Itzal admitted with a rueful shrug. He sighed, admitting to himself that he had to get over it and let Panda take a look. So Itzal pushed off the way and smiled at Panda, "Would you like to go somewhere to look at it, or is here fine?" Itzal asked with a arched eyebrow.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread