You be Tails & I'll be Sonic
[html]

Word Count → 745 :: That post wasn't bad Big Grin Just i guess for reference, Venom is gonna be playing the acoustic version of this song - (Grim Goodbye by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus). Also, how bad is his leg in this thread again? Like is there anything else that she'd need to do besides rebandage it? (if like the stitching had come out or anything else like that. I might be able to use this thread as a rank thread is why I ask)

So take this lung full of pure inspiration
Inhale this lung full to make me smile

Venom, dispite his distance from the two, seemed to be very wary and ready to jump up and put the Zepar in his place if he was to deny Panda's help, or worse, start a fight with the woman. He watched the aura of the other man, it having a duality that either Panda did not notice, or she noticed and knew not of what it meant. Venom himself did not understand the duality of the man's aura, but he did know that he did not like it, and that he needed to be on gaurd in case he was needed. Also, if Itzal thought that Panda was tall, he'd probably be more surprised at the height of the Dasa that was playing his guitar. Venom refrained from playing another song because he was on gaurd. On the other side of the room where Panda and Itzal were, the woman was given the answer she was looking for. She had been told that she could take a look at it, and once she had gotten that answer she stopped looking at him and she looked to her satchel that hung on her side. Panda flipped it open and she took out some new bandage, a few cloths, and a bottle of alcohol.

Itzal finally introduced himself, and Panda took a seat on the ground in front of him as she listened to his words. He was an old Dasa, which was probably a reason that she had recognized him. She'd probably seen him going out on hunts with the others, or at the meetings, or something of the sort. He also spoke of how he didn't think that he was ready to be a Dasa again because of his wound. Seeing that he was still putting weight on it meant that it still worked if anything, so Panda suspected that his leg would probably heal up nicely, if taken care of properly. Panda heard the growl, but knew it was not directed to her, so she ignored it, and then he apologized. She dismissed the apology with a wave of her hand and she looked at the man's leg. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Itzal. I'm sure that your leg will heal up nicely. As long as you care for it right. Seeing as you are able to put weight on it, and you are able to still feel it. spoke the Corson as she looked back up at him. It was then that he asked if they were better off here or somewhere else. Panda shook her head and she patted the ground.

I have the right supplies with me, so if you could take a seat, I could get started. spoke the female before she glanced over to Venom and smiled at him. Hey Alex. Mind playing another? asked the Corson, for the female wanted some tunes as she did her work. Venom smiled back at her and nodded his head lightly before he looked down at his guitar and started to play yet another sad sounding song, but one she was more familiar with him playing, and she could back him up with the drums on this song if she wanted to. She had made herself busy with a fellow Anatheman at the point so she couldn't but you get the point. Either way she smiled once more at Venom and gave a small chuckle before she looked back at Itzal and waited for him to take a seat so she could start to inspect the wound.

My eyes, closing slowly...Don't you try to take me down, don't you try to take me over.....Won't you try to break me? The complexities's moving in, and I feel that i do not have the strength, Tradegy's plaguing me solumnly, it's affecting my will. But WAIT! Now that I found you, situations form dark now change to gray, disregarding my absence of memories, it's perpertually blinding me of sanity.... sung the Italian-American Dasa. His voice was good, for if they had a ranking tier that musicans and singers could fit in, then Venom would more than likely have taken up that job rather than the job of protecting the pack. Dasa was the only other thing for him though, so he gladly did that job, and did his music and singing during play time.

Venom Speaks

<style>
.panvenscre-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenscre-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenscre-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#4c1979;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread