You be Tails & I'll be Sonic
[html]

Panda will need to take the stitches out, if that counts. Hope it does. And I would have known the song without the link, they are one of my all time favorite bands <3

Itzal's gaze flicked to the man with the guitar. Itzal noted that the man was watching them. And he hadn't started playing again. Itzal glanced from Panda to the man with the guitar and his mind registered that the two knew each other. Maybe the male over there was the one that Itzal smelled on Panda. Itzal was willing to bet that was true. Itzal could feel Eztli awaken inside of him. Eztli could feel the mans protectiveness from over here. He knew that if he hurt the Panda female, the male would attack as well. Eztli wanted to kill them both. But it was Itzal in control. Not Eztli. Itzal closed his eyes, pushing Eztli down into his mind. Itzal wasn't going to harm Panda. She was family.

Itzal didn't know anything about Aura, but if he had, he knew Eztli's would be evil and scary. Eztli was a monster. Itzal's aura could have been anything. Itzal smiled at Panda as she told him he would probably be fine. "Thanks, that is reassuring. I probably could have been nicer to it." Itzal admitted with a frown. Pushing himself to leave so soon after Rio put the stitches in probably wasn't the smartest idea, but he had managed. Itzal sat down next to Panda as she pat the ground, indicating that they didn't need to go anywhere. He let her see the leg and tried to keep at growling at her. She was helping him. Not trying to hurt him. "Just so you know, I had a friend look at it when I got the wound. She stitched it up, but never got a chance to take them out. So you might have to do that before rebandaging." Itzal wasn't sure if she knew how to deal with stitches. Rio had said her way of medicine was more 'humanized' so he wasn't sure if that meant Panda would be at a loss when she saw the stitches. He hoped not. The stupid things apparently weren't going away on their own.

Itzal looked up as Panda addressed someone who wasn't Itzal. Itzal wasn't surprised to see it was the male with the guitar. Itzal felt that he was right then, the two knew each other as more than friends. Normally, if Itzal was feeling better, he would have flirted with Panda. And he would have enjoyed watching the other male for a reaction. Though even if the other male wasn't watching them, Itzal probably would have flirted with Panda, since he found her attractive. But he always loved getting a rise out of people by flirting with females. Right now however, his leg was hurting him enough that he didn't feel that flirting was in his best interest.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread