You be Tails & I'll be Sonic
[html]

Word Count → 748 :: I don't mind scrolly tables at all :] <3

So take this lung full of pure inspiration
Inhale this lung full to make me smile

The grunts and growls and groans of the man did not concern the Corson. She knew how it was to have to go through pain, but she also knew that once she got those stitches out, he'd feel a lot better. She tried to be gentle, and she also tried to get her process done with quickly, using one hand to use the scissors and cut the stitches and the claws of the other hand acted as tweezers to pull the string from the flesh. It easily came out for the most part, but there was a few spots that got caught because of the way the flesh had grown over it. She could feel Itzal's aura, and the way it was pin-pricking at her back was uncomfortable. She knew it was unintentional, but she was sure that if he could relax more, then his energy would stop being obnoxious and be mostly concealed instead of these small shocks of energy that she was feeling in her hands, and on her shoulders as she worked. The duality of his energy was also noticed by the woman at this time, because the second energy was dark, and it started to do the same thing that the other aura was doing. Shocking her.

The Corson heard the thanks, and she nodded her head. I'm just doing my job. So It's no problem, dude. the woman spoke to him as she continued, not even bothering to look up from the male's leg. She was determined to get out all of these stitches. She was about halfway through when he thanked her, with only four more to take out. She clipped them all and then pulled the string from the flesh with some ease now that she had gotten the more difficult ones out. She picked out the last four and then she dabbed some alcohol on her rag again and cleaned the wound for a second time. She then prepared gauze and started to wrap his leg up with a nice new bandage. She wrapped it semi-tight, so that the bandage would not easily fall off, but not too tight to where he could not feel his leg, or for it to cut of circulation.

This process was much quicker than the taking out of the stitches, and once she was done with wrapping his leg, she looked up at him and smiled. I'm gonna be checking on your leg every few days, just to make sure that it doesn't get infected, or that it didn't already. It looked like there was a, minor infection where some of the stitches were, but the alcohol should have taken care of cleansing that infection. Your leg should be feeling better real soon, is the good news though. she spoke to him as she looked the Zepar straight in the eye. Venom was still singing in the background, and since Panda was done, she turned to sit next to Itzal and face the group of canines that were in the cavern. She cared not of the other beings, for her attention focused back on Venom, who sung a wonderful melody. The song itself was not all that happy, but he sung it so beautifully, that her heart started to pound because of the excitement swelling in her gut.

Venom finally looked up at Panda and Itzal to see that they were finished. He continued to sing his song, even though the aura of the male that was sitting next to Panda was still making the Dasa on edge. Venom watched as he sung, and it was obvious that he was watching the two. Panda gave him a look, because she could see that he was on edge. Panda had faith that the dual aura-ed man would not harm her, at least not in a public place such as this, where there were other wolves besides Venom who would jump in and attack because of the unjustified actions that the male would commit against the Corson. She was not worried much at all. Venom obviously was though. Speaking of Dasas, him, the guitarist, he's a Dasa. His name is Venom Trombetta. I'm the only one who calls him Alex, so I wouldn't call him that if I were you. spoke the woman as she introduced her counterpart. She held a smile on her maw as she looked between Venom and Itzal.

Venom Speaks

<style>
.panvenscre-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenscre-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenscre-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#4c1979;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread