You be Tails & I'll be Sonic
[html]
(000) Please forgive my sucky post ;_;

When the last four stitches were pulled out Itzal felt like a great pressure had been taken off of his leg. He sighed, relieved, until the alcohol touch. He hissed, pain returning to his leg for the brief moments that the alcohol had contact with the wound but the pain faded quickly after it left. Itzal closed his eyes, panting softly. When he felt the bandage around his leg he finally felt the tension leave most of his body. Itzal's muscles loosened and he relaxed. He opened his eyes and looked at Panda; he was tempted to say thank you again but he stopped himself, remembering what she had told him. So instead he just smiled and nodded his head when she told him she would be checking up on him. He could handle that.

As Panda moved to sit beside him Itzal watched her, before following her gaze to the man singing. The man was watching them and it made Itzal want to growl. He knew that it was likely just because Itzal was sitting so close to Panda, someone the singer was probably protective of. But that didn't make Itzal feel any less defensive. He looked away from the male, so he wouldn't growl, and instead looked at Panda as she explained who it was that was singing. Itzal glanced back at the Dasa named Venom and nodded, his gaze switching back to Panda. Eztli wanted to kill them both. Eztli wanted to show the Dasa the mistake he was making staring at them like he was. But Itzal was the one in control. "Okay, Venom it is then. It is probably a good thing for me to meet him then, if we are both Dasas." He said, hiding his annoyance with the man and smiling at Panda. He owed the woman for helping him, so the least he could do was be polite and kind.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread