Ascend into Darkness
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::327 OOC:: Mido is very suspicious!

The dog felt like he’d gotten a really good work out from destroying the forest. At the same time he let out his frustration, getting the chance to vent on something, it was like seeing a psychiatrist and laying all the troubles out there. He’d gone to retrieve his knives; they weren’t too far apart from each other. Some rather deeply imbedded in the trees, he had to place one hand against the wood and give them a good tug putting his whole body into it. With the blades back into their carrier and the katana wrapped and reattached to his waist he was ready to go home.

Mido was stopped in mid stride by a gentle cross breeze that carried the familiar scent of Anathema. This bothered him, because he didn’t recognize the personal scent, which meant it wasn’t anyone that was part of the last pack meeting. His piercing icy blues darted over the area in which it came from. They smell like home, but I don’t know them, could it be a recent joiner I haven’t met yet? His mind wondered the possibilities. Could it be some sort of façade? What would it take to fake this scent and deceive an actual member? If a loner could get into pack lands without being noticed and spent a little time there, they would pick up that smell and be masked. Am I being deceived?! He couldn’t be certain without questioning the individual; however the manner in which this canine had been hiding was cowardly and low by his eyes. An angry silent sneer that bared teeth had appeared momentarily. Undoing the long blade he rested it on his over muscled shoulder. Come out here stranger, state your name! He barked with a booming tone. Gazing through the wooded maze he waited for movement, his ears tuned in the general direction. The Eligos was in no mood to play games or be taken for a fool.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread