Ascend into Darkness
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal just nodded and smiled when the man accepted his response and dropped his fighting stance. It seemed to Itzal like the tension in the air dropped considerable. Itzal to relaxed some degree. He would never truly drop his guard around a stranger. And even though this man was family, Itzal knew that sometimes the bonds between family weren't strong enough to keep everyone safe from each other. Maybe when Itzal knew the man better and trusted him, he would learn to be more easy going around Mido.

Itzal smiled when the man agreed to put his weapon away. Itzal followed suit and put his throwing knife away, then leaned back against the tree as the man approached him. Itzal watched the man carefully though. Itzal wouldn't hurt family on purpose but Eztli would. And Eztli saw this man as a challenge. To Itzal, this man was another predator, but to Eztli, he was prey. Eztli considered himself the predator of all predators. He would kill anyone. So Itzal wasn't just cautious for his sake, it was also for those he meant. Though he sometimes found he didn't care if Eztli killed someone. He just cared that Itzal gave him the control to do so. But with pack, with family, it was different.

Itzal sighed as the man asked Itzal when he joined Anathema. It was a complicated question, since Itzal had joined Anathema a while back, but had left his family temporarily. He had done it for many reasons, like not being able to escape his past, but the main one was that he had wanted to 'protect' Axelle from him. At the time he had thought he was truly protecting her by leaving but now he knew how stupid he had been. She could take care of herself. "I joined a few months back. But I left temporarily, for a long time, to take care of some...unfinished matters I'd left in my past." Itzal smirked, thinking about how he had tracked his uncle and his pack down and slaughtered them all. They were like little sheep and Itzal had enjoyed being the butcher. He even had his uncle's fur in his den back at Anathema as a type of 'trophy'. Itzal came out of his memories and focused on Mido, "I returned a few days ago. Soon I'll start working on moving up our warrior ranks to my old place." He said, knowing that soon he would have to start pushing his way up the pack's warrior ranks. He would have started right away, but his leg had needed time to heal. But now he was ready to start working. Itzal glanced at Mido's weapons and smiled, "I'm guessing you are part of the warrior rank as well?" He asked, expecting the answer to be yes. If it was no, then Itzal believed Mido should honestly reconsider his place in the pack.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread